Father's Day Custom Puzzles (250-Piece)
250-Piece Father's Day Puzzles
- 250-piece Custom and Personalized Father's Day puzzle constructed of premium archival-grade materials for long-term durability of your puzzle.
- Available in a finished size of 10x15" (250-Piece).
- Puzzle is printed on fingerprint and glare-proof, acid-free fine art matte photo paper making pieces easy to see regardless of the work area.
- Made in the USA.
- Pieces nearly twice as thick as other puzzles, with precision laser cut pieces promoting a perfect fit and satisfying tactile sensation.
- Unique hand-drawn StoryPieces™ pieces telling a story in each puzzle provide a fun, interactive, and educational experience.
Father's Day Puzzles Details
Your dad deserves the best. These enjoyable, 1/8" thick wood or extra-thick puzzle board Father's Day puzzles are the crème de la crème of Father's Day gifts and the best hope to bring a tear to dad's eyes on his special day, except maybe surpassed by a birth announcement (but wouldn't that be a super cool puzzle also?).
We start with a photo of your choosing. It could be a picture of the grandchildren, a beloved pet, or maybe a vintage picture of all kids together in their younger days. Then, we professionally color correct and balance the photograph's exposure to get the best detail out of your image. Your image is then printed in-house on our large format, 12-ink printer to ensure the best reproduction possible on the finest photo papers.
When we say custom, we mean custom. The most custom puzzles you'll find. Each of the Father's Day puzzles we make will be unlike any other puzzle ever created. It will be ultimately and totally unique. You get to specify the following customizations:
- Front of Box (Puzzle Title)
- Back of Box (Includes puzzle title and description of puzzle, dedications, stories, poems)
- Custom Puzzle Pieces (yes, really. We will work with you to design whimsical puzzle pieces just for your custom puzzle)
We glue. We cut. We box. And, we ship straight to you or your gift recipient. It's that easy!