JB's Laser Photo Engraving Actions for Photoshop
Laser Photo Engraving Software
Our simple laser photo engraving plugin for Adobe Photoshop is designed to make photo prep easy and fast for beginner and professional laser engravers! Though initially developed for prepping and outputting files for the Glowforge laser, this Adobe plugin works exceptionally well with other brands of laser engravers such as Trotec, Epilog, Universal, Boss, Mira, and more.
How simple is it? Check this real-time screen recording that covers installation and running your first image.
- 100% crop test engraves to save time and test without wasting excessive material and time.
- Dedicated non-destructive dodge and burn layer for precision local editing to enhance highlights and shadows as needed.
- Non-destructive, 1-click editing to optimize your photo for laser engraving.
- Perfect edits for most photos, or tweak for your own liking easy and quick.
- No resizing required in the Glowforge interface allows for an optimal engrave.
- Create SVG cut lines for your engraving without Inkscape or Illustrator* (BETA).
- Create multiple photo engraving sizes from one edit at multiple resolutions for optimal results.
- Easy and fast saves you time making your laser engraving more profitable through time and material savings.
- More time making, less time editing leads to increased profits.
- Includes easy-to-follow installation instructions.
* Some actions, such as SVG Cut Lines, will not work on pre-CC versions of Adobe Photoshop. This product is designed and tested for Adobe Photoshop CC, but editing functions will work back to CS5.
This Photoshop action set is custom-designed for Glowforge photo engraving to give you the optimal laser engraving edits for your images. The actions will prepare your photograph for engraving quickly and easily with completely non-destructive and customizable editing. Full of features - such as intelligent editing, smart sharpening, processing for the Glowforge, direct-import files with no resizing, SVG cut line creation, reset to source image, dedicated portrait mode, a dedicated mode for images that need to be inverted (such as slate, acrylic, and glass), and much more.
BONUS: JB's Laser Photo Engraving Actions for Photoshop now include my crumb tray rulers for precise material placement and lid risers to keep your machine cool during these hot summer months!
If you are not yet an Adobe Photoshop subscriber, I highly recommend utilizing the Adobe Photographer's Package, using this link for only $9.99/month.