Simple Photoshop editing designed for output to the Glowforge 3D Laser Cutter
- Non-destructive, 1-click editing
- Perfect edits, or tweak for your own liking
- No-resizing in the Glowforge interface
- Create cut lines for your engraving without Inkscape or Illustrator*
- Create multiple photo engraving sizes at multiple resolutions
- Easy and fast
- More time making, less time editing
- Includes installation instructions
* Some actions, such as SVG Cut Lines will not work on pre-CC versions of Adobe Photoshop
This Photoshop action set is custom-designed for Glowforge photo engraving. The actions will prepare your photograph for engraving quick and easy with completely non-destructive, and customizable editing. Full of features, such as smart editing, smart sharpening, process for the Glowforge, direct-import files with no resizing, SVG cut line creation, reset to original, and more.
We strive to use the highest quality materials in manufacturing our puzzles here at the Wimberley Puzzle Company - from the puzzle backing, to the print, and finally to the box we put everything in.
We offer two puzzle backing materials for you to choose from:
1/4" Baltic Birch
Our premium puzzle backing offering is 1/4" thick Baltic Birch imported from Europe. We chose Baltic Birch because of its consistency, quality and sustainability. The plies consist of 100% birch wood - meaning no fillers or unknown softwoods. Birch is an abundant and fast growing species of tree and this sustainability was part of our decision.
Our extrathick puzzleboard is comprised of 100% post-consumer recycled material for sustainability. It measures .08" inches thick, which is approximately twice as thick as a typical puzzle that you'll find at big box stores. Our heavyweight, luster photo paper measures .01" for a finished piece that is .09" thick. With high-quality materials comes extra durability. You'll feel the difference right out of the box.