Key to My Heart Valentines Puzzle
Key to My Heart Valentines Puzzle
Express your feelings in a way that words can't by gifting this Key to My Heart Valentine's Puzzle to your one true love.
This unique puzzle features 3 puzzles in one: the heart, the key, and the outer ring, with a total of just over 160 pieces and a finished size of 15" round, with all unique piece shapes, with several whimsical pieces incorporated throughout. This puzzle will play a bit harder than the piece count indicates due to the puzzles within the puzzle.
** WPC will only be accepting a limited number of orders for these puzzles due to the custom nature **
This puzzle is available in the following sizes and formats.
10x15" 250 Piece Puzzles: Perfect for a quick evening of solo puzzling, or the perfect gift for under $20! Includes StoryPieces.16x20" 250 Larges Piece Puzzles: Our extra-large piece puzzles combine our mid-size prints with a lower 250 piece count ideal for those with reduced finger dexterity or working puzzles with children. Includes StoryPieces.16x20" 500 Piece Puzzles: The original Wimberley Puzzle Company puzzle is excellent for solo or family puzzling. Our 500-piece count puzzle pieces are not too small, and not too large - they are just right. Includes StoryPieces. 22x33" 1000 Piece Puzzles: 1000 piece puzzles of all of your favorite landscape puzzles are now available! I've developed the largest 1000 piece puzzle size currently available and loaded with even more unique StoryPieces in each puzzle. Every piece is unique, like all of our puzzles, and only fits where it should. Perfect for hours and hours of puzzling.
Vibrantly printed directly to wood, and meticulously created right here in the USA. Each piece is intricately cut with a powerful laser, ensuring a perfect fit. Our cutting technology also allows us to cut an exact replacement piece if you ever lose or break a piece, or the dog eats it.
Even cooler, this puzzle arrives in a handmade wooden box that looks right at home sitting on your bookshelf. Included in the box is also a display easel, which allows you to remove the slidable lid and utilize that as a poster guide for assembly. After completion, you can even use the lid as desktop art, or glue this durable puzzle together and frame it.
- 1/8" thick wooden pieces create a satisfying tactile sensation when assembling your puzzle. High-strength, cross-banded veneer core results in a piece that is strong in all directions and will last generations.
- Our puzzles are printed directly to wood using the latest printing technology and are scratch and water-resistant. Our matte photo finish means the right piece is easy to see when you need it.
- A multitude of piece counts and piece sizes means our puzzles are great puzzles for children, adults, and for seniors, or all of them together. We don't require tweezers to assemble our puzzles. We also offer large-piece puzzles, which are 250-piece puzzles in the same size as our 500-piece puzzles. This is a great puzzling solution for children, seniors, and those with reduced dexterity. Or, just those that enjoy puzzles but want to spend less time doing them.
- StoryPieces are unique, whimsical pieces that are hand-drawn into each puzzle design. They are designed to be entertaining, engaging, and educational. Each piece tells a story within the puzzle about the flora, fauna, or history of the area where the image was taken.
- Signed and dated by the artist
- Have no fear of a dog eating a puzzle piece (it happens more often than you think). Our cutting technology allows us to print and cut an exact replacement piece for your puzzle so we offer a free missing, broken, or lost piece replacement guarantee.
- What are the puzzles made from?Our wooden puzzles are crafted from 1/8 Baltic Birch plywood. This plywood uses cross-directional layering for optimal strength and longevity.
- What if I lose or break a piece (or the dog does)? Have no fear, our cutting technology allows us to recut an exact replacement piece for your puzzle.
- What exactly is a StoryPiece? A StoryPiece is our take on whimsical pieces. Our puzzles include special shapes that represent the flora, fauna, history, or my experience of the area where the puzzle image was taken. Mountain lions, birds, bees, deer, and more make appearances in our puzzles.