Krause Springs, Splash | Waterfall Puzzle | 250, 500, 1000 Pieces
Krause Springs, Splash | Krause Springs Puzzle
Krause Springs, Spicewood, Texas
- 250 or 500-piece Krause Springs Texas jigsaw puzzle constructed of premium archival-grade materials for long-term durability of your puzzle.
- Available in a finished size of 10x15" (250-Piece) or 18x20" (500-Piece).
- Puzzle is printed on fingerprint and glare-proof, acid-free fine art matte photo paper making pieces easy to see regardless of the work area.
- Made in the USA.
- Puzzle hand-signed and dated by the original artist.
- Pieces nearly twice as thick as other puzzles with precision laser cut pieces promoting a perfect fit and satisfying tactile sensation.
- Unique hand-drawn StoryPieces™ pieces telling a story in each puzzle provide a fun, interactive, and educational experience.
You'll want to dive right into this wonderful nature jigsaw puzzle depicting Krause Springs, located just outside of Austin, Texas in Spicewood. This well known swimming hole is a beautiful oasis where cool, spring-fed water, centuries-old cypress trees, and much relaxation abounds.
This puzzle is available in the following sizes and formats.
10x15" 250 Piece Puzzles: Perfect for a quick evening of solo puzzling, or the perfect gift for under $20! Includes StoryPieces.16x20" 250 Larges Piece Puzzles: Our extra-large piece puzzles combine our mid-size prints with a lower 250 piece count ideal for those with reduced finger dexterity or working puzzles with children. Includes StoryPieces.16x20" 500 Piece Puzzles: The original Wimberley Puzzle Company puzzle is excellent for solo or family puzzling. Our 500-piece count puzzle pieces are not too small, and not too large - they are just right. Includes StoryPieces. 22x33" 1000 Piece Puzzles: 1000 piece puzzles of all of your favorite landscape puzzles are now available! I've developed the largest 1000 piece puzzle size currently available and loaded with even more unique StoryPieces in each puzzle. Every piece is unique, like all of our puzzles, and only fits where it should. Perfect for hours and hours of puzzling.